Winds tagged me for the weird blog meme. 5 weird things about me.
- I park on the same quay in Cork city when I’m there in the evenings, if not then I park in the White Street carpark (which is free after 4.30pm and all Sat and Sun btw) and if not there I park in the multi-story carpark next to the City Hall. Hail rain or shine I park there though there are lots of places nearer to the City centre.
- I don’t use the word hate in conversations to talk about things. As an example I would never say “I hate that bloody song” or “I hate the way she does that.” I normally use “I detest” or “I can’t stand”. I have hate reserved for special people and special occasions.
- I abhor and have a thing about putting used ware in the kitchen sink and on the draining board. Not because the ware is dirty but I have this thing about bacteria and sinks being breeding grounds. I positively freak when someone puts meat or bread on the draining board to defrost.
- If I see someone wearing the same shirt, t-shirt, top or sweatshirt as I have, then I won’t wear that item of clothing again.
- I scrape and punch my knuckles against walls and other dense objects when bored and as a way of toughening up my knuckles. I’d advise not getting punched by me. Apparently it hurts!
(yes I know it’s 6 not 5, sue me.)
Rules of the game:
The first player of this game starts with the topic â€œfive weird habits of yourself,â€? and people who get tagged need to write an entry about their five weird habits as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose the next five people to be tagged and link to their web journals. Donâ€™t forget to leave a comment in their blog or journal that says â€œYou are taggedâ€? (assuming they take comments) and tell them to read yours.