A Dave McClure idea, halfbaked could easily be run as an event at BarCamp. Here are the guidelines from Dave:
- Act 1: start by having people yell out ~50 random words.
- Act 2: split into 5 teams, each chooses 2 words + “.com”
- Act 3: each team has ~10 min to prep their BlankBlank.com biz plan
(biz plan = product idea, revenue model, marketing plan, logo, tagline)
- Act 4: each team does a 5 minute pitch on their product to a VC
- Act 5: vote on who did the best job, then celebrate the insanity
This looks like a quite fun thing to do and along with Pecha Kucha would make the event a little more relaxed and interactive.