BlogTalk 2010 is back again in Galway. Registration for BlogTalk is €149 for two days (early bird). There are also have student / unemployed / one-day rates too.
Some of the speakers include:
- Dan Gillmor (director, Knight Center): Activist consumers and responsible media creators in a networked age
- Stowe Boyd (social tools authority): Social media blur: blogs, networks are turning into real-time streams
- Don Thibeau (director, OpenID): Open identity for open government
- Charles Dowd, Sonia Flynn (Facebook): The Facebook Platform
- Ade Oshineye (Google): Social networks versus conversational networks
Might be worth a visit for Dan and Stowe alone.
Looks great this. Will definitely go along to at least one of the days.