It had to be the Ivory Tower:
- Surprise starter of marinated salmon slices
- The bread came with bone marrow butter, served in a bone. Looks like this.
- Lamb kidneys for next starter
- Aspargus soup for final starter
- 50 day cured rare steak for the main
- Ice cream for desert (coconut, chocolate, balsamic and beetroot)
Not the steak you were looking for:
Photo owned by TheBusyBrain (cc)
And…? Was it nice?
Oh. My. God. That sounds amazing. Can’t wait for my next trip to Cork – have to try this place!
@Alan steak felt like it was soaked in blue cheese
And is that a nice taste to you? 🙂
What in forks name is bone marrow butter? Holy god.
bone marrow butter?? are you serious?? people eat bone marrow? why???? omg.
Meat is murder.. tasty tasty murder