I’m doing a Business Blogging training Course in the ArcLabs Research and Innovation Centre in the WIT Carriganore Campus on June 3rd. It’s a full day course with lunch and refreshments and all that thrown in. The cost of the course is a considerably reduced price of €120 per person for the day and Arc Labs were on to me to say there are some places open for the public if you want to attend.
A 1-day workshop on using blogs to enhance communications with your customer how can blogging help your business?
Amongst other things I’ll be covering:
* Using your blog to boost your search engine rankings
* Using your blog to mark you out as an expert in your field
* Showing how blogging improves your overall communications with customers
* How to use your blog as an R&D resource
* How to write and phrase the content on your blog, how best to interact with those that read it and how to get your blog noticed
The theory is disposed of quite quickly as I’ll have those attending logging into blogs and composing blog posts as soon as we have an understanding of the basics.
Give Mary Fearon a call on 051-302900 or email her on mfearon@WIT.ie if you want to book a place.