O2 Ireland also today issued its KPIs for the Q4 period, from 1 October 2007 to 31 December 2007.
- * Service revenue for the 3 months to 31 December 2007 was €231 million, an increase of 3.7% on the same period last year.
- * O2 Irelandâ€™s customer base at the end of December 2007 was 1.646 million, its highest level to date. Customer numbers were up 0.9% compared to the same period last
- * Monthly average blended ARPU for the quarter was €45.7, down from €47.0 in Q3, but up from €45.0 in the same period last year.
- * For the quarter, monthly average ARPU for postpay customers was €78.8, down from €84.9 in Q3, and down from €81.4 compared to the same period last year.
- * For the quarter, monthly average ARPU for prepay customers was €29, down slightly from €29.2 in Q3, and down from €29.6 compared to the same period last year.
- * Average monthly minutes of use increased by 2.5% year on year to 252, up from 246 in the same period last year, and up 0.8% from 250 in Q3.
- * 400 million text messages were sent during the three-month period representing a 1.8% increase in text usage up from 393 million in Q3.
- * O2 Broadband continued to perform well in the quarter, with subscriber numbers to date now standing at 41,000.
- * Data revenue as a percentage of overall service revenue was 27.9% in Q4, up from 26.5% in Q3, and up from 22.1% in the same period last year.
year, with 22,000 net new postpay customers added in the quarter.