Go sign up for BarCamp Dublin. I won’t be attending but were I going I’d be taking a seat at the following talks, which are but a few of many on offer on Saturday and all free and all set at the Digital Hub in Dublin:
- Tom Raftery. CIX – Setting up an energy efficient/carbon neutral Data Centre.
- Eoin O’Dell. Law of Blogs; Blogs of Law
- Darren Barefoot, Social media marketing, or how I learned to love the mob.
- Colin Whittaker, The realities of building an LLU network in Ireland.
- Keith Bohanna & Tom Corcoran, Keith; GTD – my implementation of Getting Things Done – I’ve Practiced, now I’ll Preach, Tom; Spreading the Word – his experience of getting a team up to GTD speed
- John Ward. Cengal – Selling Web 2.0 to Irish Financial Institutions.
Well done to the organisers of this event.