In an effort to make Politics in Ireland more useful I’m running a bloggers only competition to seek suggestions on how to improve the service. Sorry but this competition is only available to bloggers. Anyone that blogs ways to improve the site will be entered into a draw to win the new book from Barack Obama called The Audacity of Hope. (I listened to the audio version of his first book and was quite impressed.)
In case you are unaware of what Politics In Ireland does, it is an Irish Politics aggregator. It monitors the net for any blog posts or webpages that mention a TD’s name and then displays it on the main page as well as individual pages for the TD, their constituency and their party.
- Any and all suggestions on how to improve PoliticsInIreland.com will be entered into the draw.
- Suggestions are to be posted in public on your own blog. Suggestions via email or phone or carrier pigeon are most welcome but will not be entered into the draw.
- Every entrants name will be put into a hat (possibly a baseball hat I own) and the first one taken out is the winner.
- Post the link to your blog post in the comments here.
- If you don’t want the book I’ll send you a €15 euro voucher for Waterstones.
- Competition is open for two weeks.